Tuesday, November 29, 2011

New Information

I was just looking around Blogger, and I found a cool piece of information. I can make a blog that anyone can post on! I would, of course, restrict it only to followers, but wouldn't that be cool? I wanted to know how many of you would like that idea, and would join that blog to post what you have learned through writing experiences. I have a poll out, so please vote on that, or leave a comment. I hope you all like this idea, because I think it would be really cool for us all to share our knowledge about writing with our comrades.

Later!

Zemmzemm

4 comments:

  1. The new look is cool but up top you can't read the writing of the title and subtitle because of the busy background. Can that be fixed in Blogger? - Papa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I can change that, but I'm not sure what colour to change it to.

    ReplyDelete