Monday, September 05, 2011

Recommendation!!

Okay readers. I need your help. I have a friend, Arrmya119, and she is a teen, like me, who loves to write. She's started a blog called Building Hope. I'd like you guys to go and check it out. Don't be shy to leave a comment and follow her blog.!

Comment ex:  My name is Zemmzemm and I am a follower of Writer's Passion. (your personalized comment goes here)

If you go visit her blog, please post a comment to this post and tell me that you visited it, so that I'll know, okay?

Thanks a million,

Zemmzemm

P.S I forgot to give you the link!

 Building Hope Book

4 comments:

  1. thanks zemmzemm, this means the world to me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emm.... I'd love to see her blog. Where is it?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, did I not add the link! I will edit the post and insert it! Thanks for mentioning it though!

    Zemmzemm

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the link's on now Papa! Go ahead and visit her blog!

    ReplyDelete